Author : chef ssentongo Geoffrey
Blog recipe : chefs career ideas ; on Facebook page
This south-of-the-border chicken chowder soup is one of my favorite slow cooker recipes, and it’s a winner at any ware for dinners and potlucks alike s. I like it when topped with fresh avocado and cheddar cheese.
* 3 large tomatoes, chopped
* 1 can black beans drained
* 6 ounces cooked chorizo or sausage sliced
* 2 pounds boneless chicken breast cubed
* 1 envelope fajita seasoning mix
* 11/2 cups frozen corn
* 1 medium red bell pepper chopped
* 6 green onions chopped
* chopped fresh cilantro
* 1 cup condensed nacho cheese soup undiluted
* shredded cheddar cheese
* cubed avocado
~place first 9 ingredients in a 6qt slow cooker. Cook covered, on low heat until chicken is tender, 20-25 minutes.
~ stir in condensed nacho cheese soup. Heat through. If desired top Servings with avocado and additional cilantro
11/3 cups ; 269 calories, 9g fat ( 3g saturated fat) 64mg cholesterol. 1069mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate ( 5g sugar, 4g fiber) 26g protein.
Please if you find this recipe interesting, please, like, comment, follow and share to your friends or keep visiting to this website. Or follow me on Facebook and Instagram.